Since i wrote last article on Torrent Many of You guys asked me how you people can access or download block torrents or how one can download torrent if your ISP or Network Administrator of schools, College and workplaces block you or restrict you to download torrents.Usually this problem comes with people who work in College campus so here i will show you how to access when someone block your connection for downloading torrent.
Method 1 : Change your DNS server settings
DNS server setting is a good option actaully Google Public DNS is a free, global Domain Name System (DNS) resolution service, that you can use as an alternative to your current DNS provider and the best thing is if you decide to try Google Public DNS, your client programs will perform all DNS lookups using Google Public DNS.
Change from your default DNS server settings to Google’s Public User DNS. Their DNS server IPs are 126.96.36.199 and 188.8.131.52
Setting of DNS is same in Xp as well in windows 7 after a step so here i am going to show you
In Xp :
Click on the Network icon as shown in figure and open Network see the next window below in step 1
Open Network Connections by clicking the Start button , clicking Control Panel, clicking Network and Internet, clicking Network and Sharing Center, and then clicking Manage network connections.
Or in Windows 7
Now Follow these steps –
1. Right-click the connection that you want to change, and then click Properties. If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
3. Click the Networking tab. Under This connection uses the following items, click Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4), and then click Properties.
4. Change the option to use the following DNS server: 184.108.40.206 and use 220.127.116.11 as an alternate.
Changing the DNS IP should work but in case it hasn’t work you should try a proxy.
Method 2 : Using a proxy
You can use google ‘free proxy’ or you can use any one of the numerous proxies offered at Proxy.org Simply enter the website you wish to access, select a proxyand you can find a list of proxies for the site which can be found here. Just click on any of the links to use them.
TXTor service works like this:
- you tell TXTor the link to a “.torrent” file.
- they will download it and rename the extension to .txt
- then they will give your browser the link to the renamed file.
- you download the file, rename it back to “.torrent”.
- open the file using a torrent client and start downloading.
We can say that this is an online torrent client with a twist; accessible via normal browser, iPhone and iPod Touch, Play Station 3, and many other mobile devices.
Here’s the overview about how the service works:
- users provide Torrent Relay with a torrent link.
- the shared file will be downloaded to Torrent Relay’s server.
- users will get a HTTP address to download the file from their server.
The good thing is, this service makes the process of downloading torrents accessible to everyone, everywhere. The bad things are, due to the heavy traffic (as expected from this kind of service) sometimes the process becomes unavailable, and unless you are their “Prime Users” (read: paid members) the HTTP file download is non-resumeable.
Torrent Relay is good for small files, but if you are downloading large files with an unstable connection that would not good for your download.If there’s a web service which allows users to download a file from a HTTP address to a resumeable online server, the combination with Torrent Relay would be a perfect option.
Method 5 : Set up a Virtual Private Network
A virtual private network (VPN) is a secure network that uses the Internet, to provide remote offices or traveling users an access to a central organizational network. It also helps users gain entry to restricted sites. The only problem with VPNs is that they are mostly a paid service.
Hope that would be enough for you guys and now you can access freely any torrent and one more thing as i just not specifically describe how to use block torrents so that will be in my next post .
If you like post and interested in this type of article just press Subscribe Button Dont Forget Like Our Facebook Page so that you could be aware with every trick and tips.